Open Water Course
Scuba diving is possibly one of the most rewarding activities you will ever embrace!
It is a gateway to whole new world filled with exotic, playful little creatures that will entertain and amuse all that are privileged to venture below the waves. You will experience total weightlessness and tranquillity as you glide through kaleidoscopes of colour and over reefs bursting with life just waiting to be explored.
Scuba diving is safe, FUN and easy….. join us for an Adventure of a lifetime and book your place on the next Openwater course now!
About the Course:
The Openwater Course is the first of many that trains and equips you to experience the unique underwater environment. It consists of 6 interactive lectures done in a very relaxed and informal format covering the basics of diving. There are 6 fun filled, exciting confined water sessions done in a heated pool where you learn to play with all your new toys and master a few skills. Finally you venture into the open water environment doing 6 dives where all you have learned becomes a reality – the adventure has only just begun!
The Course Price:
Our Open Water Course costs R3800
4th – 26th February
Qualify in Sodwana 23rd – 26th February.
The Course Includes:
- All training materials including a manual, log book and dive tables.
- 6 evening lectures (no DVD training) - Very Thourough Training
- An Internationally Recognised Divetek Certification Card.
- 6 Pool Sessions
- 3 dives at Miracle Waters
- 3 Sea Dives (In Winter, we do 5 sea dives and no Miracle Waters Dives FOR THE SAME PRICE!)
- Accommodation in Sodwana
- COMPLETE GEAR HIRE (This includes the hire of all Soft Gear and Hard Gear)
Not Included in the Course:
- Entrance fees to Miracle Waters.
- Transport costs to Sodwana
- Meals @ Sodwana
- Parksboard fees in Sodwana (R25 per day)
- Diving License (yearly fee – approx. R90)
Please note that many people erroneously rush out and buy snorkelling equipment before attending the lectures. Scuba Diving is a specialised sport and your instructor is there to advise you on the most suitable equipment for you – Please wait for your equipment lecture to avoid any unnecessary expense!
Please contact us for further information on the Open Water Diving Courses we offer. Call Abby or Niccy on 011 791 1095 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOOK FORWARD TO BLOWING BUBBLES WITH YOU
THE DIVETEK TEAM